Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Have To Be Sick To Be a Patient?
Scheduling & Cancellations
If a Nutrition and Lifestyle visit, Report of Findings visit, or clinical follow-up visit is missed or cancelled without 48 hours notice, you will be charged $100 to the card on file.
Do You Work With Children?
Do You Offer Family Packages?
Yes, we do offer a special credit for immediate family members living in the same household. We encourage families to go through this program together as it is easier to create health together as a support unit. Our goal is not only to help individuals, but to help entire communities.
Do I Qualify For the Via Essentials Program?
Why is the Intake Form So Long?
What Should I Expect at the Initial Consultation?
Expect the consultation to last for 60 minutes. If you are a good candidate for the program we will go over the test kits, some details and paperwork to get you started. This will be an additional 10-15 minutes. We value your time and do our best to provide a timely service.
Should I Bring Anything With Me to the Initial Consultation?
What Happens at the End of the Via Essentials Program?
How Many Visits Does the Via Essentials Program Include?
- Initial Consultation – 1 hour in person with Dr. Inesta
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Consultation Call – 1 hour with Health Coach
- Lab Results Review and Clinical Strategy – 1 hour in person or phone with Dr. Inesta
- 5 Coaching Follow-up Calls
- 3 30-60 minute Clinical Follow-up visits/calls with Dr. Inesta
We Are Not A Primary Care Physician
If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER, urgent care center or your prmary care physician.
We Do Not Bill Insurance Companies
Non-ViaVitae Health expenses such as lab tests may be covered somewhat by a member’s health insurance plan per that plan’s rules. You will deal with labs directly for billing and payment for their services.
ViaVitae Health will not submit a claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
What is the Investment for the Initial Consulation?
The initial consultation is $295. This is processed at the time of scheduling in order to reserve the appointment.
Do You Offer Single Lab Tests or A-La-Carte Lab Testing?
What is the Investment for the Via Essentials Program?
Our Essentials program starts at $3,499. This does not include lab testing and supplements, which are customized based on your individual needs and findings.
Our initial consult is $295 paid in advance to reserve the appointment and goes toward the balance of the program if we proceed. If after the initial consult we agree to proceed with the program, the remainder of $3204 investment will be processed.
We offer a free 15 minute DIscovery Phone Consult to answer any questions you may have and determine if this program is right for you before comitting to an initial consult.
Lab Test Investment
- On average, lab test investment is between $500-$1500.
- A portion of some functional lab testing fees may be covered by some insurance companies, depending on the plan.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with Dr. Inesta and may include stool, urine, saliva and blood testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any lab fees that may be incurred.
- We offer direct lab rates in which the patient pays the lab directly to ensure the lowest rate possible.
About Lab Tests
- Most lab tests ordered by a Infinite Wellness physician will be billed directly to your insurance by the lab.
- Some lab tests we offer as part of our functional medicine testing program may not be covered by insurance and in these cases you will be charged a fee for a particular test by the lab or through Infinite Wellness.
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with an Infinite Wellness doctor and may include blood saliva urine or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
- Should any lab results indicate you may need further testing you will be directed to continue your care with your primary care physician or a relevant specialist, or should you choose you may continue to work with your Infinite Wellness physician.
- At home test kits: If a lab test kit is mailed to you by Infinite Wellness, you will be charged the day the kit is mailed.
- If your particular insurance company only pays for blood work done at a particular lab facility like LabCorp, you must inform us of this in advance of having blood work done. Most insurance plans cover labs done by major national labs – however, including Bioreference, which is a lab often used by Infinite Wellness Health because of their favorable pricing policies for patients.
Can I Use My HSA or FSA Account?
- Yes. Please check with your HR department to be sure.
Will I Have to Take Supplements?
- Supplements can be an important part of the program. Supplement recommendations are targeted based on specific needs or nutrient deficiencies found in the lab test results. They are used as corrective tools to get the patient to a better place.Supplements do not replace lifestyle or dietary changes. That’s why they are called supplements, not replacements. Food should always be the main source of nutrients. Unfortunately our modern food supply has been depleted of much nutritional value, so supplements can help to make up for this loss.We also find that many programs load the patient with as may supplements as possible. We want patients to not have to be dependent on pills of any kind. We prefer to simplify and focus on lifestyle. In some cases, long term use may be necessary. But our goal is to use the least amount of supplements as possible.
What is the Investment for Supplements?
- The investment for supplements will vary based on individual needs and test findings and will usually be between $500-$1500. Although supplements can be an important part of the program, our goal is to minimize the amount of supplements needed by emphasizing lifestyle changes.
Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make the decision of becoming a patient. Our staff is standing by, happy to assist and answer any questions you have to see whether or not ViaVitae Health is right for you.